Monday, January 16, 2012

Bacon

It was B.L.T. Night and I was looking in the Southern Living Magazine the other day and found these 3 foolproof ways to prepare bacon. March 2011


The Classic way is to cook it in a skillet on the stove on medium low until crisp.

The Cleanest way if to preheat the oven to 400' and arrange the bacon in a single layer, with sides touching, I placed them on a rack in one of my cookie sheets with foil lining the pan. The article said it would take 10-15 minutes, but mine took about 30. That was the best bacon I have had, Hands Down! Cooked through and not floppy! I think this is the way I will cook bacon from now on.

The fastest way is to wrap six bacon slices loosely in a paper towels. Microwave at High 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. Let stand 1-2-minutes or until crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment